Developer for Uniper Identity Management System (Sailpoint)
- Define and document the integration architecture for Sailpoint IIQ with other systems, including complex password and directory synchronization scenarios for on-premise and cloud environments
- Analyze epics and user stories, write technical designs
- Develop connectors, processes and other customizations for Sailpoint IIQ as well as unit tests for the developed functions
- Enhance existing DevOps toolchain based on Sailpoint SSB, git, Jenkins and Ansible
- Contribute professional expertise in project meetings to make product development teams more productive and efficient
- Align with systems development and operations teams as well as testers
- Testing identity management solution which developed by DXC for Uniper
This role is based in Düsseldorf, Germany, with regular travel to other Uniper locations in the UK and Germany.
All genders are welcome. Please submit profiles in english!
Sign up for new opportunities