Firewall Management Consultant
- Consultant will work with a Uniper standard Laptop and is connected with Uniper dedicated network services
- Being single-point-of-contact for Firewall Management. and Firewall Change Request (FCR) topics in order to escalate or to prioritize FCRs with all suppliers in scope in case of need. Primary contact channel is via Tufin application and via email as well as possible escalation calls in case urgency
- Consultancy for Requestors to ensure FCRs are submitted in proper quality in order to meet Uniper-, Audit- and IT Security standards in Tufin application. Those standards are defined in the process description and will be part of the handover
- Chasing suppliers and stakeholders in order to reduce FCR backlog which is primarily realized via Tufin application or via email with the usual central escalation mailboxes. In urgent cases an escalation is to happen with the Process Lead of Firewall Management
- Special prioritization of urgent FCRs in order to ensure a smooth and planned application and service transition out of a data center (DC Exit project). Prioritization requests will be assessed by Uniper Process Lead and if approved the consultant needs to update FCR in Tufin application accordingly and might liaise with respective supplier via email in order to push the FCR in an agreed and realistic time (KPI based) but all in alignment of IT Security standards
- Creates transparency and weekly reporting of existing list of FCRs out of Tufin application in PowerPoint format. In certain urgent cases the reporting might happen on a daily base but this will be decided by Uniper Process Lead. General reporting shall be sent via email towards Uniper Process Lead, DC Exit Program Lead and Head of Service Operations
Please submit profiles in english!