IT Consultant - Financial planning /cost planner
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are performed independently:
- Process improvements in the area of consumption and cost planning
- Identification of process improvements for drawing together information coming from the respective service owners and stakeholders, with the aim of defining expected consumption values and the resulting cost. Subsequent implementation of these improvements.
- Continuous update of teams internal Insight Hub as a common and centrally governed financial management tool with daily rolling forecasting.
- Verification of gaps in the planning, definition of counter measures on how to close existing gaps and how to structurally avoid them for the future
- Standardization of quarterly stakeholder alignment for cost forecasting
- Define measures on how to further standardize and stabilize the regular commercial & consumption communication with key stakeholders (Budget Owner, IT Service Owners, Contract Managers, Uniper IT Lines of Business, Procurement, Controlling)
- Verify volume and cost related planning activities (esp. forecasting- and mid-term planning) on how these processes can be further standardized and stabilized
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards in Power BI for the drill-down into deviation commenting between cost forecasts (based on own experience)
- Technologization & automation of internal tools (excel based cost planning) and processes for Rolling Forecasting of IT Cost
- Verify automation potentials, design and implement concepts on how to further automate our Rolling Cost Forecast approach
- Consult on updates of sourcing strategy by creating concepts on how data and KPIs from internal knowledge hub can be accumulated further. The objective is to identify cost saving opportunities and provide guidance and decision parameters for the effective steering of Uniper IT's outsourcing and strategic partners, as well as a competitive environment
Presentation of measures/concepts to be implemented to Uniper for a sign off.
Uniper provides all necessary information, access to the systems and requirements in advance.