IT Support - IT Consultant
Task description - The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are performed independently:
1) Create an Analysis of Industry best practices regarding IT support setups. Document if there is a trend towards near-shoring, vs off-shoring based on own research and knowledge.
2) Create an Analysis of the Service Now Virtual Agent (Vancouver and Washington releases). Prepare and conduct a presentation on what is likely to be released within the Service Now Virtual Agent beyond the two releases and recommendations as to what can be incorporated into the Uniper Virtual Agent after the implementation project.
3) Create a map of Vancouver and Washington functionalities and expansion of use cases by interfacing to other Uniper applications (Sailpoint, SAP Ariba, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Sharepoint). Set the focus on HR and procurement processes (onboarding of a new employee, offboarding of an employee and ordering of peripherals).
4) Develop detailed use cases and mapping of interfacing applications. Create a document with the results and provide it to the Virtual Agent Service Owner. This includes:
a. specifying prerequisites and any other technology requirement in order to make the use case work seamlessly.
b. Provide effort estimation of the same.
c. Provide ticket analysis in terms of how many tickets can be eliminated from Service Desk or Walk-in Centers if use case was implemented.
d. Determine interface requirements and create the interface Design for a device health tool based on own knowledge and experience of similar interfaces and tools. The device health tool is developed by Uniper, but the interface needs to be designed.
5) Investigate integration with other existing BOTs within Uniper and create a detailed integration plan, including effort estimation, prerequisites, and interface requirements. Present the results to the Virtual Agent Service Owner and professionally consult on a decision on which BOTS should be included in the overall implementation plan.
6) Develop a roadmap for what use cases can be delivered when and potential future use cases.
7) Detail out how the onboarding and offboarding use cases of employees can be handled seamlessly with the Virtual agent. This includes:
a. the ordering of KID, E-Mail address, and IT equipment (PC, laptop, and/or phone).
b. Create a detailed mapping of what needs to occur in which application and present the result to the Virtual Agent Service owner and the Service Owners and Application Owners of the tools and services currently used for onboarding/offboarding within an online meeting. Include the decided results provided by the Service Owner in the interface and use case design of the Uniper Virtual Agent.
8) Develop new cutting-edge use cases based on own research of current opportunities in this area and own knowledge. This includes:
a. Detailed analysis of prerequisites
b. Effort to implement
c. Cost/volume savings on Service Desk/Walk-in Centers
d. Technical implementation of interfaces.
9) Development of role descriptions for interfacing roles, including a final RACI matrix based on the capability of the Virtual Agent.
a. Service Desk
b. Walk in Center
c. Local Service Relations Coordinator
d. Local site support.
10) Investigate requirements of an integration between the Virtual Agent and the IVR phone system, for automatic routing from a phone call to the Virtual Agent for further incident handling.
11) Create a detailed analysis of the above points, including:
a. A recommendation based on ?nice to haves ? vs ?must haves? and the technical requirements and volume reductions as well as impact on user experience.
b. Include the final recommendation in a signed-off roadmap between involved Uniper stakeholders and application owners provided by Uniper. The signed-off roadmap will include what the implementation project in 2024 should deliver, to be started January 2024.
c. Visio flow charts and detailed conversation specifications for each use case.
d. Identify test cases for recommended Use Cases, and effort to undertake future testing in the implementation project.
e. A sound project plan for the Virtual agent implementation project, including milestones, project resources and final delivery.
11) Create the final documentation once the design phase project has been completed (use cases, technical requirements, skillsets of project resources) for a potential tendering of the project scope and run phase and present it to Uniper for a final sign-off.
Tools: MS project, MS power point, MS excel, MS Visio, MS word
Uniper provides all necessary information, access to the systems and requirements in advance