IT Technical Application Analyst/Designer / Application Manager Non SAP
• Consulting in Application Management – Sales & Trading
• Advise moving applications into cloud
• Manage hardware/software lifecycle refresh
• Follow up on the IT documentation for the in-scope managed application/services - used tools to create the documentation are Microsoft World / PDF – the initial documentation already in place + discussions with the Project team for any discrepancy or major differences to be updated. In many cases the consultant might not update the documentation but only follow up with the experts who can document these updates.
• Create best practise documentation - used tools to create the documentation are Microsoft World / PDF – based on his activities the consultant has to document the best practice he used to overcome / solve any issues he faces
• Communicate and coordinate task with relevant stakeholders (users, partner resolver groups, internal process stakeholder)
• Analyze application management life cycle and identify any area of improvement for Uniper Processes practiced within the Application management life cycle for applications in scope (i.e. Incident Management, Change management, Problem Management) but no steering regarding the implementation of improvements
• Consult the Application Managers in Incidents, requests and identifying resolution path and take the needed actions to achieve the solution for the Business users supported by Sales and Trading
Please submit profiles in English!
Sign up for new opportunities