Network Engineer / Architect
- Alignment with different business unit representatives regarding requirements and consumption and understand the business requirements
- Create an implementation plan to implement key changes
- Implement key changes to improve the user's experience of connectivity in the areas of WAN, LAN and WLAN, Cloud networking (ER), Understanding of PAC files, DNS and AD.
- Implement key changes to the Uniper ZScaler platform
- Apply best practices for implementation
- Work with 3rd parties to improve network routing
- Analysation of the current network routing
- Presentation of solutions to Uniper
- Professionally advise 3rd parties in the diagnosis and resolution of issues causing IT incidents
- Monitor, and report on, the performance of Uniper?s network to the Network Architect and Unit Head
- Developing of measures in case the performance is not as expected
- Work with IT partners and the Network Architect to implement the Connectivity Change Roadmap (includes SD-WAN adoption)
- Creation of project documentation with Microsoft Office
This role is based in Dusseldorf, with potential travel to other Uniper locations in the UK, Sweden and Germany.
All genders are welcome.
Sign up for new opportunities