Procurement - Reporting & Data Consultant
Task description - The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are performed independently:
- Execution of RFP (Request for Proposal) for Engineering services demand using SAP Ariba, tasking the existing supplier base but extending it with new suppliers if required, and according to Uniper Procurement Policy.
- Registration and qualification of vendors/suppliers in SAP Ariba based on a list of open qualifications from PowerBI which consist of steering the potential vendors/suppliers so they upload the financial, compliance, certification information required
- Creation of Purchase Orders in SAP and SAP Ariba based on approved Purchase Requisitions according to SAP standards and Uniper policy
- Setup of the Uniper excel contract templates for SAP and SAP Ariba which will got checked internally for Unipers quality control team before releasing it
- Convert SAP Manually Created Orders to Automated Setup i.e. using BDN or AutoPO types. Based on historical spend analysis via PowerBI make concrete proposals (including activities and timings) to Uniper with routes to reduce the intervention of procurement when sourcing engineering services, when the strategy is signed off proceed with the implementation
Uniper provides all necessary information, access to the systems and requirements in advance.