Project Management Consultant
Task description - The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are performed independently:
CO2 intermediary storage:
- Coordination of the project development for the project “CO2 interim Storage”. This includes the development of a financial business case that assesses the different business models for the operation of a cavern storage with the goal to temporarily store CO2. Develop the business case based on own experience / expertise and Uniper standards based on the information received from the Uniper Energy Storage
- Based on the assessment, advise the project team on the best operative regime of a CO2 cavern storage.
- Advise the project team on potential other markets besides the German market based on an independently conducted market analysis considering regulatory developments, market actors and ecosystem fit.
- Advise Uniper on potential partner companies based on own expertise to realize the successful roll-out of a CO2 intermediary storage
CO2 midstream business:
- Develop possibilities for marketing fossil and biogenic CO2 sources from industrial customers with first carbon capture systems based on own expertise and industry best practices.
- Provide technical advice for the Uniper Net Zero team and innovation, based on analysis of different industries with hard-to abate emissions to identify opportunities for business models around CO2 sources from carbon capture plants. These can be customers in the immediate vicinity for the use of the CO2 or the geological storage of the CO2.
- Coordinate an analysis for potential business models for Uniper around BECCS.
- Advise Uniper on potential roles within the value chain based on the conducted analysis and recommend partner companies to position Uniper in this future value chain.
- Provide technical advice to the project team regarding the evaluation of business models for various Uniper projects in the area of carbon management (CO2 trading, temporary CO2 storage, logistics)
-The consultation will take place in the form of online meetings and Emails.
-Documentation of all tasks in a mutual MS Teams channel in the general MS Office programs (PPT, XLS, DOC.)
-Presentation of all results to relevant Uniper employees for approval in internal project meetings in PPT format.
Uniper will provide all necessary accesses to relevant systems