Senior Project Manager – Cybersecurity
Project is closed
Posted Nov 16, 2021
Project ID: UNEPJP00004447
(Jan 17, 2022 - Apr 30, 2022)
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are performed independently:
- Analyze and consolidate the different project activities and provide consolidated project reports for management consumption using inhouse provisioned templates and reporting tools (Sharepoint, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Power-BI). The information about the project activities will be provided by Uniper beforehand.
- Steer, control and define the project deliverables for the Incident Management Program (Optimization Project) based on the previous analysis. Create documentation with the results and present them to Uniper for a sign off.
- Organize, control and coordinate theHIVE and MISP case management solution implementation and release based on the previous analysis. Create documentation with the results and present them to Uniper for a sign off.
- Analyze and control the effective integration of service and processes within SIEM and SIM services. Define key delivery milestones and program tracking based on the analysis.
- Review the processes and workflows from the Cyber Defense Center Security Incident Management, Case Management and Threat Intelligence. Create documentation with the results and recommendations for necessary changes and present it to Uniper for a sign off.
- Implement the necessary documentation updates in the Cyber Defense Center in all relevant procedures accordingly (process descriptions, policies, playbooks, use cases and workflows).
- Review the documentation and implementation of the third-party companies involved in the deliverables (G&K and Wallsec) by checking the quality, technical requirements and information of the security concepts.
- Analyze and review the design, concept creation & implementation of security aspects after Uniper presents the inputs. Consult Uniper CDC professionals accordingly. During the engagement period, analyze the following areas:
- CDC processes and procedures, inputs and outputs in MS Sentinel, TheHive, MISP, Qualys and SNOW platforms.
- Uniper CDC internal Tiers 1, 2 3 and 4 definitions as well as the integration with the Service Providers G&K and Wallsec.
- Uniper CDC Security Incident process and IT Incident Process integrations.
- Uniper CDC Security Incident process and Global Service Desk integrations, playbooks and knowledge base.
- Create documentation with the results and present it to Uniper for sign-off.
Uniper provides all necessary information, access to the systems and requirements in advance.
+ View all projects