- Define project risk assessment criteria based on timelines established and gap analyses received at the beginning of the project and consider new information from the exchange (EEX) provided by the project team in weekly updates given through MS Teams.
- Assess project workstream risks (in MS Excel) and dependent tasks and inform the Overall Project Manager if needed
- Set up a project workstream based on systems and areas impacted within the Risk & Reporting workstream
° Assess impacted systems and areas based on information from the wider Project Team received at the beginning of the project.
°Contact members of this workstream defined at the beginning of the project by the Project Team via teams or email.
- Prepare implementation task plan on MS Planner and confirm it with Project Management and with the involved task force.
- Set up weekly progress sessions with the task force involved and track committed actions using MS Teams and MS Planner
- Create monthly updates for the Product Steering Committee on PowerPoint that will be presented by Project Lead.