Tasks at hand:
1. Review the outcomes from The Maturity Assessment of The Unit identification and review of gaps between current Maturity Level (Bronze) and Target Maturity Level (Silver) to reach Silver level in 2021.
2. Create a high level strategy on how to fill these gaps and present the results of the review and gap filling strategies to Uniper.
3. Creation of an Implementation Concept on the level of specific teams. - Based to OE/6S, an implementation concept includes the whole DMAIC circle. Therefore, the consultant will develop templates in different phases of DMAIC circle to unit members and define communication standards (RACI, Stakeholder Matrix etc.)
4. Definition and tracking of the Milestones and Deliverables to achieve The Target Maturity Level (Silver). Develop measures in case the project development is off track.
5. Steer a project team and work stream and align with leaders and the navigators team.
6. Present project status (milestones and Deliverables) to Uniper in project meetings
7. Implementation of the OE ?Silver Standards? within The Unit - Steering implementation tasks with team members to reach the project goal. Define value proposition and waste reductions, operational processes improvements, demonstration records of measurable and valuable improvements.
Office 365 Toolset (Word, Excel, Skype, Teams, Planner..)
Sign up for new opportunities